The Family League will be back again. Using Basic Mode 5 vs 5 Family League Season II will be held with a total of millions of Rupiah prizes. Are you ready to prove that your Family is the best Basic Mode Family in Counter-Strike Online? Register your family immediately to join Family League Season II !!
- Registration Date : March 12th - April 5th, 2019 at 17:00 WIB
- Match Mode: Basic 5 Vs 5, Weapon Restriction New Classic/Standart.
- Minimal Level Team Member : 30
- Minimal Family member : 20
- Registration can only be done by Family Master
- Family Member has to register 1 Family Member as contact person
- 1 Family can only register 1 time
- Register your Family in HERE
- If there is problem, Please send email to : email@example.com
- As the Champion form the previous Family League, if the EliteExoduzTeam Family registers again, it will immediately be included in BIG 4.
- The Family below is included in the Ban List and cannot join Family League Season II :
|1st Place||Rp. 1.000.000,-|
|2nd Place||Rp. 600.000,-|
|3rd Place||Rp. 400.000,-|
* Tax Excluded
* Prizes will be transferred to the account that has been determined by the Family Master, regarding the distribution for family members submitted to the Family Master.
- Match using Basic Mode 5 vs 5 (5 player on each team)
- Match will be held in Custom Game
- Max Players : 10
- Weapon Limit : New Classic / Standart
- Friendly Fire : Off
- C4 Timer : 35 detik
- Time per rounds : 3 menit
- Interval between rrounds : 10 detik
- Total 26 Rounds. First game 13 rounds and second game 13 rounds. The second round will be exchanged between CT and TR.
- Win per game : 7 WIN
- Family that won 2 games will get 3 points, won 1 game will get 1 point, not present (WO) -1 Point.
- Map : Dust2 or Dust Zero or Mirage or Vostok or Santorini
- Each round of grenades is allowed : 1 Granat / 1 Flashbang/ 1 Granat Asap + 1 HE Default.
- Quality : 32 Bit
- The determination of the team side Counter-Terrorist or Terrorist for the match will be determined by the Game Master.
- Match will be using Basic Mode 5 vs 5 (5 player on each team).
- Weapon Restriction : New Classic/Standart.
- Match will be held every Saturday and Sunday.
- in 1 Match there will be 2 Game with 7 rounds.
- Match Result will be announced on CSO Facebook Fanpage, and league score will be updated on website
- Every matches will be recorded and shared on Counter-Strike Online's Youtube Channel.
- Family can only be registered by Family Master.
- Family Masters and their members are required to read and agree to all regulations before registering.
- League Rank will be determined based on the points obtained in each match.
- Boosting ( up to the top of other character team) is allowed.
- C4 must be placed in a visible area where other players can see it, installing C4 where Boosting is required is allowed.
- When defusing C4, the player must see a part of the bomb. Defusing C4 through objects (through objects) is not allowed.
- Silent C4 is not allowed.
- Throwing grenades through buildings (over buildings) on each map is allowed.
- If a player uses the Sky Box, the team will be disqualified.
- If a player is in a restricted area (Banned Spot), the team will be disqualified.
- If the player intentionally expels himself from the game, the team will be disqualified.
- The game will be repeated if:
- One participant disconnected [DC] at the start of the match before round 3 was finished.
- [DC] disconnect occurs en masse (team A and team B disconnect).
- One of the participants experienced excessive lag at the start of the match until the time limit of 3 rounds was completed.
- If more than 3 players disconnect [DC] from the game, the game will not be counted and the game will be repeated.
- The game won't be repeated if :
- One participant disconnected [DC] after the round 3 match was finished. Participants who are DC are expected to join the game as soon as possible.
- One participant experienced excessive lag after the round 3 match was finished. Lag participants may relog and join the game as soon as possible.
- The team will be disqualified if :
- Participants are proven to use illegal bugs / programs / cheats.
- The team gets the 3rd warning.
- The team disqualified will be counted as losing in the match and the opponent will get the full score.
- If the team does not agree with the competition rules, it can file a protest / question before the match starts. However, the team will be disqualified from the league if it slows / inhibits the running of the match (such as stalling for time to enter the game).
- If the Game Master decides to repeat the game, both teams are required to comply with the rematch. Teams who refuse will be considered resigning from the Match.
- Respect other players.
- Regulations can change or be added at any time without prior notice taking into account the ongoing conditions of the match.
- The Game Master's decision is absolute and cannot be contested.
- Participants are considered to have read the requirements and agreed to the rules.
Never Fall Back
Team Counter-Strike Online Indonesia